Laundry, half bath, and outdoor shower at the back door.
Walk into the kitchen from the back door.
Granite Stone Flooring in Kitchen and Bathrooms. Plus large Butler's Pantry for lots of kitchen storage.
3 outside buildings including 2 car garage for lots of storage.
Garage with bucket basketball goal for indoor play.
Cool summer days and nights call for front porch sitting, sleeping, and entertaining.
Charming 110 Year old restored rabun county mountain Cottage for sale
241 White Street, Dillard, GA 30537
Rabun County, GA
- Charming 1 story restored board and batten cottage built in 1908.
- Massive stone fireplace in the center of the great room. Great large family room is 31 feet long and 16 feet wide.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths (includes showers and ball and claw tubs), 1 half bath, plus outdoor shower.
- Kitchen includes modern appliances (dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator). Kitchen sink has been restored from the original. Beautiful granite stone floors in kitchen and baths.
- Butler's Pantry off kitchen for lots of storage.
- Impressive hardwood floors.
- Many expansive windows throughout the great room and bedrooms create amazing light throughout the cottage.
- Includes heat and air unit. Also propane gas for additional heat.
- Metal roof reflects heat from the sun minimizing midday heat in the summer and saves unnecessary cost for air conditioning if you just want to open the windows and enjoy fresh air all day long. Your choice.
- Laundry, half bath, and outdoor shower at the back door off the kitchen..
- Large covered front porch, and uncovered stone patio extends front porch.
- 2 car separate garage includes "bucket" basketball goal.
- Additional 2 storage buildings with built-in storage shelves.
- Established quiet neighborhood and privacy on paved end of road street.
- Includes cable and wifi connections.
- Landscaped gardens includes hydrangeas, camellias, boxwoods, azaleas, junipers, irises, mountain laurels, rhododendrons, and many native plants.
- Just a short distance off Hwy. 441. Walk to grocery store and restaurants.
- 2014 All new water lines installed for entire house with pex piping.
- New 327 foot well installed 2009.
- New Bladder for well installed in 2017.
- Sewer connected to City of Dillard. NO maintenance for a septic system.
- 1667 sq. ft.
- Owner Financing Available
Come experience life in Rabun County - the Farm to Table Capital in Georgia
Property Description: LL 175 LD 2 ACC COR PLAT
Property ID Number: 047C 015
Tax Dist: 02